Website: Kindle Reading Apps
If there’s a book you can’t put down, why restrict yourself to a physical book? Start reading e-books instead. Download e-book software such as Amazon’s free Kindle for PC, and then start reading books on your computer. If the boss stops by, just click over to another open app and pretend you were working all along.
- Shop the Kindle Store for over 900,000 Kindle books, including New Releases and 107 of 111 New York Times® Best Sellers. Over 550,000 of these books are $9.99 or less, including 73 New York Times® Best Sellers. If you are a non-U.S. customer, book pricing and availability may vary.
- Read thousands of free books, including popular classics like The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, Pride and Prejudice, and Treasure Island.
- Get free book samples – read the first chapter for free before you decide to buy.
- Whispersync technology saves and synchronizes your last page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights across your devices.
- Adjust text size to make reading more comfortable.
- Download and read Kindle books – no Kindle required.